www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

British Airways The ONLY way to fly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlcole

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: British Airways The ONLY way to fly Reply with quote

I flew to LA from London on British Airways. My daughter is a travel agent and it was the first time I flew British Airways having always used Virgin.
I checked in at Terminal 5 and it was a wonderful expierance. There is plenty of check in areas, that move you swiftly along. British Airways staff were scattered around to aid you if you needed help. I told the airlne staff I was going to help my daughter with a travel review for British Airways and that I was celebrating my 60th birthday and they upgraded me to World Travller Plus
I had a great flight, the crew were kind, polite and at all times helpful. Nothing was too much trouble.
On the return journey I flew back from Miami and I was upgraded to Club class and had a most enjoyable flight. Thank You British Airways. The flight was wonderful ( I had a bed !) but even if I hadnt had the upgrade, I really feel that I would have enjoyed every minute . The check in expierance on both sides was smooth, bags arrived safe and sound, and from the time I first booked my flight, I received emails weeks before and every week leading up to my departure giving me check in tips and keeping me informed. Nice touch! Even after I came home they sent me an email saying they hoped I enjoyed my trip and hoped to see me again. Well you will British Airways. From now on I will always use you and will recommend you to all. My daughter will be recommending British Airways as a preferred airline . Thanks for a wonderful time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: