www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index www.ConsumerPatrol1.com
A place to discuss your experiences as a consumer

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anyone ever used a credit company called Provedent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dlcole

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Has anyone ever used a credit company called Provedent Reply with quote

This company charges 183% APR!!!!!!!!!!! Work it out for yourself. Apparently they are for people who dont have good credit and dont pay through the bank as they come to your door and collect each week the money. In other words...the vaulnerable.....
I spoke to them about this and they told me to look at it as a service charge instead of a APR.....Wel I have given them the opportunity to put their views accross in this forum so over to you Provedent!!!
Anyone one out there who has used this facility and not realized the outrageous payback . Your comments and views welcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ConsumerPatrol1.com Forum Index -> Tell It Like It Is! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: